it's a love story...

I Too Have a Love Story

When I first saw you,
 I saw something incredible in you.
When I last saw you, I saw something terrible.
 When I last lost your sight, my eyes lost something beautiful.
 The last smile I saw on your face was the last butterfly I felt in my belly.
 The last time I heard your voice was the last time
 I heard the most melodious song but the song that brought to an end to everything...

I write this neither to instigate someone to feel magnanimous
nor to elevate the sense of elusive romance.
 I write this because there's something worth emancipation from the abyss of heart-aching memories-
the memories of abundant blossoms which later turned into ferocious blaze.
I've read thousands of love stories and written hundreds
 but this one is special to me
 because it's what I've got to share about love
and is special to you because it comes right from my heart.

Anticipation:
 It costs certain anticipation to feel romantic.
Romance:
It costs certain romance to celebrate the union of two souls.
Guts:
It costs certain guts to feel neglected once united and go neglecting someone who’s united.
It’s a love story, the love story of mine!



PS: To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GONE

Letter to the Facebook Girlfriend