Letter to the Facebook Girlfriend

Today, relationships do happen between those who never meet also. The following, letter exposes one of its kind-a man breaks the usual short chit-chatting on Facebook with a long message, something like love letters of 90s. 




Dear Sonam,


This ain’t to freak you out with a long text message. I thought it would be nice sometimes to write something long so that I am given with a bigger space to express.  You know me well, right, though we never meet. I speak less. Today I thought of speaking something long but my mouth won’t do that. So I am sending you this long message.

It’s a cliché but I find it appropriate to write here. Where the heart is filled with lots to express, there is no way to express all. Jerk. I can’t even quote a cliché completely but I know you’ll understand what I mean because you understand me how terribly ever I express the things.

Remember the prank? The first word I texted you “in the history of our friendship in Facebook? That was the beginning how we got to know each other. It’s about four to five years ago. From that day onwards, how many texts would we have shared? Incredible, I always liked chatting with you and I always would do.

Within this time limit, many things happened to me- I was in relationship-which didn’t go well. You know about it too. I failed in some points. I never achieved what I dreamt of – indeed I’m not sure what actually I was dreaming about. See, you know me, how absurd I am to understand but you never let me down because you did it well to prove that you are a great friend to me,  a friend who understands me  more than what I do. Too much bragging? Nope.  Seriously, you do.

Of course I always had a special feeling for you.

But I didn’t share my feeling for you because I was already in a relationship- of course in a bad mood. How can I play with a good friend of mine, but maybe you might be knowing, I never was away from you. I liked you and I always would do. But all of sudden my relationship status changed. I thought, I should never get again into relationship. Did I keep the promise to what I thought?  Nope. Because I knew I had a special space for you within me. And I’ve that feeling that  you would stand by me till the end.

It must be already a year in relationship with you, right?  That’s about talking technically, but we had that bond before it itself, right? But who knows, you must be lying terribly to me-who knows you must be playing with me? No trust, right? I trust you but things are hard. This is an era of 21st century-everything is happening. In long distance relationship like ours, it’s even scarier. Many things can happen between us too but all I think of is no one can replace you.

Around five hundred words must be here.  Was that enough?  Seriously, it’s nonsense. It would rather make you waste some minutes with my nonsensical emotions (Hahaha… These are my emotional notes about you huh). But in short,

 I love you, Sonam.

Hope this makes a sense.

I am dying every moment to meet you.
I miss you.

With love,

Always yours
Facebook Lover.  





PS: Nothing personal ;) 

Comments

  1. Wow!!! Nice writing and confession! ^^ Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed an honour to be blessed with your inspiration.
      Thank you!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Frankly. Do you trust my frankness? yes!you should buddy. Frankly, I loved your letter, long enough to convince your Sonam. Reading it I wished it is longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha
      Thank you bro. Your comment would mean a lot to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GONE